WooHoo! — I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! A big thank you to Leslie Ann at Ancestors Live Here for this honor!
The winner of this award is supposed to list seven things about himself or herself and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
So, here are seven things about me that you didn’t know you didn’t know==>
· I grew up in the Manned Space Flight world. My father was a real rocket scientist and my brother trains astronauts.
· I love animals.
· Two places make me start grinning every time I can be there:
· I love to play games: Bridge, Scrabble, Wii, whatever.
· I am a huge Kentucky Basketball fan.
· I have been in a choir, no matter where I lived, since I was 10.
· I once won a scholarship for an article I wrote for Playgirl Magazine in 1976.
My Seven Creative Bloggers:
1. Ancestor Hunting: http://genealogysleuth.blogspot.com/
3. Grace and Glory: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/grace_and_glory/
4. Graveyards of
6. We Tree: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/we_tree/
7. And the Genealogue: Genealogy News You Cant Possibly Use: http://www.genealogue.com/