The FamilySearch January 2011 Bloginar recording is now available online. If you were unable to attend the event on January 18, 2011, you or your subscribers can now listen to and view the free presentation and discussions at FamilySearch Wiki. Go to Wiki.FamilySearch.org, and search FamilySearch Bloginar.
Following is a summary of the January Bloginar agenda.
· FamilySearch latest collection updates
· Indexing milestone(s)
· RootsTech 2011 Conference Update: Overview of Scheduled Open Panels and Discussions
· FamilySearch Research Courses Online
· 90 day outlook of upcoming developments
· New webinars and podcasts offerings
· Big picture of research curricula coming online
· Community involvement and free training recording services
ABOUT FAMILYSEARCH INTERNATIONAL
FamilySearch International is the largest genealogy organization in the world. Millions of people use FamilySearch records, resources, and services to learn more about their family history. To help in this great pursuit, FamilySearch has been actively gathering, preserving, and sharing genealogical records worldwide for over 100 years. FamilySearch is a nonprofit organization sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Patrons may access FamilySearch services and resources free online at FamilySearch.org or through over 4,600 family history centers in 132 countries, including the renowned Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.